SITE AREAS, TECHNOLOGY, AND FINANCES
- The areas are continuously and perpetually permitted with the State of Florida, without the need for issues other Companies face.
- TSR is following its business plan, by going to KNOWN treasure wreck locations, by partnering with entities and parties with existing permitted areas, where recoveries are not speculative, but known, and have prodigiously produced before.
- TSR brings the capital and capabilities to expand the areas for known targets that have been researched and found in close by areas.
- TSR has assembled top notch crew, divers, captains, and technology technicians to bring to the table, as well as acquiring assets of valuable computer equipment, sonar, extremely accurate GPS equipment, power systems, and numerous other items as assets of TSR and immediately useable for success.
- TSR will be videoing all at sea and some on shore material, and has been accumulating material, for a new Facebook Page, Instagram, and workover of the web site with social media experts. TSR plans to offer livestreaming video of operations from the ongoing operations.
- Gaming plans for Galleon Quest the game to use developed plans, for near term build out of app and online live game for fall
TSR FINANCIAL PARTNERS AND FUNDING
TSR has contracted with the brokerage of J.H. Darbie as our broker dealer and financial representative.
With the assistance of J.H. Darbie, TSR has raised significant monies for bridge capital at set rates through just three investors, with no spiral debt, including Greentree Financial Group, Inc.
TSR plans a future registration event of stock with the SEC in the short term.